Wednesday, December 29, 2010

XMas and Contracts

Yes, XMas came and happened, happy holidays. I got stuff, gift cards, clothes, candy, and a cell phone. My girlfriend is back from Winnipeg, I saw my friend Amy whom I haven't seen in around 8 months and I'm sitting next to my friend McLovin whom I haven't seen in a few weeks.

Sounds like I'm looking at getting a fairly large contract or 3 within the next week or so ... it's going to be fun organizing my time around those. I had a business meeting with someone new today (teleconference -.-), it was ... interesting, he wants a mail server and maybe something else, I'm not too sure what I'm making I just know it won't be hard.

With Amy I saw the new Narnia, it wasn't bad though my friend McLovin seems to hate it with a passion. I don't really understand why, maybe it's because I only read the first book which wasn't made into a movie.

I'm gonna have to forensics wipe my laptop soon and secure it. That sucks, waste of time really, but I guess when you're doing security software it's kind of necessary. I have a few ideas as to how I'm going to secure my laptop, I'm also going to be selling the same software hopefully next week to be finished 45 days from Sunday but we'll see how that goes.

I also noticed on the 26th I had a huge spike in readers. They all went to my Wii channel pages. Did people get Wiis for XMas? Should I maybe update my Wii software? A fan already has I think I'll write something about it next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment