Monday, March 21, 2011

Been A While, Updates, Tech Stuff

So it's been a while and just for an update on about the past month you can just go here to see information about my Minecraft server I've been modding and administrating.

Anyways instead of that I've gotten a job a K&N Systems, I'm there right now, they're offering me "projects" where it seems as if I'm working in house which is different than what I'm used to but I'll give it a shot. Usually I'd explain what I'm doing but I've signed an non-disclosure aggrement so sorry about that.

I've begun trying out the Android SDK with Eclipse for Android 1.6. I like it, it's pretty easy to use although the "auto" build doesn't do anything so I turned that off now I just build myself on each run. I noticed that each time you call Toast it queues up each message and even retains the queue after the application is closed, convenient.

I've added quite a bit to my POS software, I wish I was paid more so I could add in better features such as GTK+, proper database conversion, etc. Basically it would be awesome if I could just do a complete re-write. I consider the current revision to be an extremely stable beta.

I'm probably opening an online store soon, I hope it goes over well I've already purchased the domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment