Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pho3n1x Web Browser

Due to popular demand here's the Pho3n1x Web Browser! This one has tabs :O.

Pho3n1x Web Browser

Edit: For some unknown reason Media Fire deleted the old file, re-upped.

The Pho3nix Web Browser is a web browser with built in proxy support which will modify Internet Explorer's default proxy settings regardless of restrictions. It's not entirely my code, I don't remember where I got a couple parts from but a Google search should suffice.

This program also provides an unblocked SSL proxy list and a proxy tester so have fun :).

3 comments:

  1. hey, thankyou so so much for the custom snes channels,
    i would be absolutely thrilled if you would continue to do some more,
    maybe donkey kong country series,zelda and metroid....i would love it if you could help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow over 250 downloads on just this version!

    @MATTHEW SCOTT:

    Will do probably this summer, I'll be busy but I'm going to make it simple for people to make their own modifications without any modification to the source code...

    ReplyDelete